Bubbles of all shapes and sizes have been floating around Build-A-Bearville! Will you help GreenTracks’s wizard friend stop the bubbles?
Important Note: This quest is a bit harder than the others because the item you are looking for is invisible unless you walk close to it. Then it becomes more opaque.
- First you will “listen” as GreenTracks tells how the wizard found a glowing rock inside a cave, and accidentally dropped it into a puddle. It started bubbling and before he knew it, bubbles were everywhere! You will help mix up a potion with different ingredients so the wizard can stop the bubbles!
- The first place you will need to go is “Waterfall.” The eagle feather will be located at the base of a tree; use the picture below to help you. As noted previously, the feather will become more opaque if you walk closer to it.
- The second place you should go is the Sunshine Shores Cave. Wade in the water and the coconut will appear!
- The third and last place an item is hidden is the Friendship Forest Park. The item appears to be a weird stick thing with a witch hat or something.
- Watch as the green potion you stir turns into a cloud that rains green water into the fountain and makes the bubbles disappear!
- We are told that a surprise awaits us when we log in next time – so of course you want to log out, and log back in again. :o)
- The surprise is… wait for it… a second part of the quest! But don’t worry, it’s easy. Just click on the red dot with the magic wand and you will complete a neutralizing spell to make sure the bubbles never come back again.
- The final prize:
Tags: bubble, quest, walkthrough, 2011, good, easy, quick, fast, helpful, guide