February 2, 2011
Today was Groundhog Day – did Phil see his shadow? Find out: Watch the cute clip at the Path and get a free flag in honor of Groundhog Day.
In other news, the second Small Fry collection will be coming out the 15th, and there are many hearts, new clothes and furniture, and pink and red decorations as Build-A-Bearville prepares itself for Valentine’s Day!
February 1, 2010
Build-A-Bearville is pretty in pink and red, decorated for Valentine’s Day! Also, the Store Fur All Seasons is open, and besides purchasing Valentine’s furniture, you can also purchase Valentine’s accessories for your character! How pawsome! Here’s a complete list of what’s for sale now at the Store Fur All Seasons:
Iron Heart Chair
Heart Swirl Sculpture
Cozy Heart Couch
Heart Rocking Chair
Tiered Heart Table
Modern Heart Chair
Valentine’s Day Banner
Valentine’s Day Wall Art
Heart Mosaic Poster
Happy Valentine’s Banner
From February 12th-14th, you can attend the Valentine’s Dance in the Gym. You can also now send Valentine’s Day postcards (these are like the Christmas Postcards).
In the LumBear Yard, you can buy a new heart flooring pattern, and a beary sweet new Heart Shaped Room. Perfect for hosting your beary own Valentine’s Day party!
Well, that’s all fur now!
P.S. Here’s a picture of me with my friend, the world-renowned JulianeBubbles! Notice how we’re wearing matching purple!
January 31, 2010
Pictures currently being added.
There’s a new Bearville Times, doing its job updating the citizens of Build-A-Bearville about the latest news! However, I haven’t been doing my job and updating you about the latest Bearville news, and I apoligize for that. I have been beary busy the past week, and will still be for a couple more days. Well anyway, here’s an outline of the latest upcoming events:
- There are so many pawsome new Valentine’s Day threads (clothing) in the Pawlette Coufur Boutique and Bearville Outfitters (BVO)! At BVO, you can buy the Prince Costume, Love Floral Outfit, Eagle Outfit, All-Star PJs, Puppy Love PJs, Love Bug Outfit, Heart Argyle Sweater, Satin Bubble Dress, Satin Heart Dress, Floral Tie Dress, Huggable Hoodie, Glitter BearyJane Shoes, Rose Bouqet, and Wrapped Gift, all for one credit each! Many of these beary sweet furshions are also available in bear size, so buy a matching set for you and your furry friend! At the Pawlette Coufur Boutique, you can purchase the Ski Jump Uniform, Hockey Uniform, and Striped Snowboarding Outfit for 600 BearBills each. Available for 400 BearBills is the Rose Outfit and Ruffle Tiered Dress. Even more selection are these new styles: Tuxedo Tee (200 BB), Pony Shirt (150 BB), Thermal Heart Tee (200 BB), Bear Head Warm-Up Jacket (300 BB), Striped Fleece Top (350 BB), Heart Leggings (150 BB), Heart Rain Boots, and Heart Glasses (150 BB)!
- There’s a new ride at BVO, in celebration of Valentine’s Day. It’s called the Valentine’s Day Balloon Ride, and it’s a bouqet of three heart-shaped balloons which your character can hold onto by a string and float around Build-A-Bearville on!
- (Upcoming) When you go to Bear University, you can talk to the Be Mine Dalmation and receive the newest quest! If you need help, don’t furget you can go to my Quest help page!
- From February 12th until the 25th, go to the BNN and watch the Chloe Show. ChloeRocks’ new guest is… Keke Palmer, famous from “Jump In” and now starring in her own TV show, True Jackson, VP.
- On February 2nd (Groundhog Day), you can head over to the Friendship Forest and see if the groundhog sees its shadow, and get a free move for watching, too!
- Attention V.I.B.s! Check your BearMail on February 1st, because you will be sent an exclusive V.I.B. couch! And for everyone, there’s also a beary special offer (that expires February 13th) that you can redeem for real life stuff in your local BABW store (valid in the USA, Canada, or UK only)!
January 20, 2010Click on any picture to enlarge it in a new tab/window.
Wow! There’s so much new in Build-A-Bearville, and here’s where I’m going to tell you what else I’ve found so far:
- The Store Fur All Seasons is going to open March 6th.
- You can now buy a bedroom for your Ski Lodge home for 3 credits at Bearville Outfitters.
- There are 6 new furniture items in BVO! There’s the Cupid Statue, Working Snowboard Game, and Working Ski Game for 2 credits each; there’s also the Cedar Lodge Bed, Cedar Lodge Chest, and Cedar Lodge Dresser, for 1 credit each.
- The Christmas clothing is gone from Bearville Outfitters until next year, but stuff like the Velvet dress, Sherpa coat, Bow Dress, etc. (non-holiday items) are still there.
- There’s a new accessory for 1 credit in BVO: the Cub Condo Carrying Case! This is an item which is based on what you receive your furry friend in in real life when you’re finished making her/him. You hold it in your right hand, and cannot change its colors.
- Besides not being able to trade, no one can whisper either! I’m not entirely positive about this because my friend whispered to me, but I’ve been having trouble whispering to anyone. They either “don’t have this type of chat,” or they’re offline. While I know the “don’t have this type of chat” thing is normal, it’s weird how it says they’re offline when the person is right next to me, talking away!
- In the Pawlette Coufur Boutique, there’s a new outfit, called the “Dalmation Coat and Hat,” and you can buy it for 400 BearBills. It’s a perfect set that goes well with your new Be Mine Dalmation!
- There are new wallpapers in the LumBear Yard, with ice skater and skier themes, for 200 BearBills each. To equip these, you must have a Cub Condo.
So there’s some updates! I believe I’m the first person to post this, too! Even Bubbly-Zebra Build a bearville Help hasn’t done an article on this yet! And that’s why you should make MelissaMusicBear8’s BABV Blog one of your top sites! If you were happy I posted this, please spread the word about my blog. Thanks for all of your support!
January 9, 2010
There’s a new contest for January open now; it closes January 30, 2010. The reason for the extra-long time period is because since it’s multimedia contest (Color a picture using a Paint program), you can have enough time to color it. The grand prize winner receives a receipt code worth a whopping 5 credits, enough for a virtual ride! Also, the winner’s design will be copied and pasted into my sidebar during from February10-15th, 2010 for Valentine’s Day! Get the picture by clicking here!