January 17, 2011
Bubbles are flying around Build-A-Bearville in all fun shapes and sizes, and it’s up to you to gather ingredients to help GreenTracks’s wizard friend stop them! Click here* to see a full walkthrough for this quest.
Personally, I like the bubbles! They’re cute and fun, though they can be a bit annoying sometimes. I’m glad they don’t affect where/how we click to move around!
Bubble fun fact: The bubbles are actually different colors! The bear heads are green, the hearts are pink, the stars are light blue, the bear paws are darker blue, and the regular, spherical bubbles are peachy-colored. To see the colors more distinctly, tilt you laptop screen back, or if you’re using a desktop, duck your head down and look up at the monitor.
Finding cool new things for you,
*Permalink to quest help page: https://melissamusicbear8.wordpress.com/quests/bubbles-quest/.
April 25, 2010
Hello all! Bearville’s becoming beary exciting, especially with the arrival of the Enchanted Dragon and Enchanted Pony quests and the Hugsville and Friendship Valley Nintendo DS and Wii games. Here are just a few of the new things that have happened, in picture-caption format.
Picture credit: BellaZebra331.
April 17, 2010
Top hat Quest:
PS: Click the pics to view them much bigger
March 19, 2010
Yeah that’s right! There are two new quests! The first one is the Top Hat Quest: just go to the Town Square, and click on Bearemy! You have to find all of Bearemy’s five top hats that he lost. The second one is in the Furbulous Fashion Disctric; click on Pawlette Coufur and receive the Flower Quest!
March 17, 2010
- If you’re signed up for Build-A-Bear Workshop Newsletters, then in the latest one you’ll find a free code for a virtual Bunny Hop move and 1 Bearville Outfitters credit! In your Moves, it’s called the “Hippity Hop.”
- The Enchanted Dragon and Enchanted Pony are set to become available to all customers on April 5th. The PSI for these two are really cool: The Enchanted Dragon comes with green wings; and the Enchanted Pony comes with a virtual pony that your character can actually RIDE ON!
- Also starting on April 5th and continuing until April 29th, there will be a special adventure-quest in which Build-A-Bearville citizens need to help free the friendly dragon (that resembles a virtual Enchanted Dragon); a special ‘The Chloe Show’ in which Chloe goes on-location to the Enchanted Castle; with any purchase in April, you will be able to get DOUBLE Bearville Outfitters credits from your receipt code; go into any BABW and you will get a FREE CROWN (no purchase necessary), along with a code for a crown for your virtual character’s head too! Exciting, isn’t it?
- When you go into a BABW now, you can make the Blossom Bunny and Cheerful Cheeks Chick, and maybe an iCarly Bear/Glitter Teddy or a Beary O’ Lucky Teddy if your store has some in stock.
- When you make a purchase now, any amount of money you spend entitles you to free candy, but remember: you have to spend $20 or more to get that free Easter Basket! Also when you make a purchase, you will get a “Beary Newsworthy” newsletter, with a coupon for not $5, SIX ($6) dollars off any purchase of $10 or more! Who doesn’t like coupons and free stuff? No one! 😉
January 31, 2010
Pictures currently being added.
There’s a new Bearville Times, doing its job updating the citizens of Build-A-Bearville about the latest news! However, I haven’t been doing my job and updating you about the latest Bearville news, and I apoligize for that. I have been beary busy the past week, and will still be for a couple more days. Well anyway, here’s an outline of the latest upcoming events:
- There are so many pawsome new Valentine’s Day threads (clothing) in the Pawlette Coufur Boutique and Bearville Outfitters (BVO)! At BVO, you can buy the Prince Costume, Love Floral Outfit, Eagle Outfit, All-Star PJs, Puppy Love PJs, Love Bug Outfit, Heart Argyle Sweater, Satin Bubble Dress, Satin Heart Dress, Floral Tie Dress, Huggable Hoodie, Glitter BearyJane Shoes, Rose Bouqet, and Wrapped Gift, all for one credit each! Many of these beary sweet furshions are also available in bear size, so buy a matching set for you and your furry friend! At the Pawlette Coufur Boutique, you can purchase the Ski Jump Uniform, Hockey Uniform, and Striped Snowboarding Outfit for 600 BearBills each. Available for 400 BearBills is the Rose Outfit and Ruffle Tiered Dress. Even more selection are these new styles: Tuxedo Tee (200 BB), Pony Shirt (150 BB), Thermal Heart Tee (200 BB), Bear Head Warm-Up Jacket (300 BB), Striped Fleece Top (350 BB), Heart Leggings (150 BB), Heart Rain Boots, and Heart Glasses (150 BB)!
- There’s a new ride at BVO, in celebration of Valentine’s Day. It’s called the Valentine’s Day Balloon Ride, and it’s a bouqet of three heart-shaped balloons which your character can hold onto by a string and float around Build-A-Bearville on!
- (Upcoming) When you go to Bear University, you can talk to the Be Mine Dalmation and receive the newest quest! If you need help, don’t furget you can go to my Quest help page!
- From February 12th until the 25th, go to the BNN and watch the Chloe Show. ChloeRocks’ new guest is… Keke Palmer, famous from “Jump In” and now starring in her own TV show, True Jackson, VP.
- On February 2nd (Groundhog Day), you can head over to the Friendship Forest and see if the groundhog sees its shadow, and get a free move for watching, too!
- Attention V.I.B.s! Check your BearMail on February 1st, because you will be sent an exclusive V.I.B. couch! And for everyone, there’s also a beary special offer (that expires February 13th) that you can redeem for real life stuff in your local BABW store (valid in the USA, Canada, or UK only)!
January 15, 2010
The Snow Has Melted in Build-A-Bearville
I don’t know if it’s permanent or a glitch, but in BABV it’s springtime! The snow is gone everywhere, and the skating rink is now a pool again! In the Northern hemisphere, it’s a cold winter (Even Florida in the United States got snow!), and it doesn’t seem close to being spring. With no fluffy white stuff on the ground, it’s kind of hard to believe it was Christmas only three weeks ago!
iCarly Bear Quest
iCarly Bear is now in the neighborhood! Click on her, and she will give you a quest to find cameras! For more information, go to the iCarly Bear Camera Search Quests page.
January 6, 2010
There’s another new Bearville Times! There are only two articles worth noting, and here they are along with a synopsis about them:
- There’s going to be a new Chloe Show, with a “truly pawsome guest” next week!
- On Jaunary 15th (Friday of next week), the new iCarly bear is hosting a Camera Quest with a reward for completion, of course! Be sure to check out the locations of the cameras, coming soon on my Quests page!
January 4, 2010
I hope you had enough Christmas fun to last the entire year, because today, the North Pole finally closed until next year! Also, the elf at the Train Station is gone, so there’s no more 12 Days of Christmas Quest, and you can’t send stuff wrapped as gifts through BearMail anymore. 😦 It’s sad, but I can’t help thinking about next year’s surprises!
MelissaMusicBear8’s Tip on How to Save a Little Bit of Bearville Christmas: The Christmas Postcard option in BearMail is still available, so if you’re sad about the North Pole leaving, then send out some late holiday cards to your friends, and maybe they’ll send some back! Save them (Don’t delete them!), and you can open them whenever you feel a little holiday-nostalgic. I don’t know how long it will be until BABW cleans out our Inboxes, but if they do then just take a screen shot of your postcard and save it!
December 17, 2009
There’s a new Bearville Times, which talks about a 35th Anniversary Hello Kitty Colors coming into stores December 26th! There will also be a new Hello Kitty Bow quest starting on December 18th (Don’t forget, if you need quest help, come here!), and now you can get new Bearville Outfitters Hello Kitty items! There’s also two new beds in the Bear Stuff store. This month’s Paws Fur Nature magazine is based on chipmunks (of course)! Here are the quiz answers:
- Chipmunks are helpful to forests and trees: True.
- Chipmunks usually live in what place? Under ground.
- The name Chipmunk probably comes from a Native American Word meaning… Red squirrel.