December 19, 2010
The new Bearville Times features articles about the new Paws Fur Nature (mountains), the Winter Giveaway December 21st (for the first day of winter in the Northern Hemisphere), the special wreath delivered to all Jr. CyBearGuides in their Bear Mail, the new Cody Simpson videos in the Theater, and the new Darling Doggies. Once you’ve read the full Bearville Times, you are given a pair of gloves.
Paws Fur Nature spoiler:
- The top of a mountain is called a summit.
- True, mountains are taller than hills.
- Only one-tenth of the world’s population live on mountains.
December 15, 2010
I noticed a banner on the top of the Bear Stuff Store:
November 27, 2010
CyBearGuides are real-life employees of Build-A-Bear Workshop. They patrol Build-A-Bearville and may interact with you with moves and emoticons, but they will never talk. Sometimes they will ask you to play a mini-game. Most don’t own bears.
Picture will be posted in a little while.
Meanwhile, you can apply to be a Jr. CybearGuide if you’ve visited for 15+ days in a month. Apply outside the gymnasium.
This is a sticky post with helpful BABV links! Scroll down for the latest Build-A-Bear updates!
- How to Get Bunny Glasses
- Who are CyBearGuides?
- Who are special guests? (The ones who give out monthly prizes, not featured people.)
- Who is Maxine Clark?
All information was compiled by me, MelissaMusicBear8. You must credit me and link to this blog if you wish to include a post on your site.
May 11, 2010
Attention all this is the weirdest ride ever! lolz. Is it not supposed to slow you down?
What do you think?
February 27, 2010
Atention all everyone, there’s a new mall in the Market Place! Jr.CyBear Guides get a sneak peak! You can visit stores, make clothes and accessories, even art too! You can ride on little cars and explore the mall. You can even work there! I can’t wait to start my shift!
Hi all MelissaMusicBear8 post readers! Here’s some exciting upcoming news about Build-A-Bear(ville and Workshop!), which you can just about only get from me! Wow! There’s a lot of stuff happening this month, especially on the 1st!
- On March 1st, all V.I.B.s will get a free emoticon! Also, all V.I.B.s will earn double Bear Bills for every mini-game they play!
- Also on March 1st, you will receive a birthday T-shirt commemorating Maxine Clark, CEB (Chief Executive Bear)’s bearthday month, so check your Bear Mail for that and a coupon for the Blossom Bunny!
- The new Furtastic Fountain (located in the Town Square) prizes will be flower-themed. Perfect for your new Blossom Bunny’s room!
- ChloeRocks’ outfit is getting kind of old and plain, don’t you agree? Apparently BABW thinks so too, because on March 5th, you’ll be able to help change that! Everyone* will be able to vote for her new outfit!
- Also getting a makeover is the home page picture and design you see when you log in. (But unfortunately, we won’t be able to vote on that.)
- Another noteworthy thing happening on March 5th has to do with the Store Fur All Seasons: It will open with new St. Patrick’s Day goodies and décor. The store will be open until April 5th (a little too late after St. Patrick’s Day, if you ask me), so make sure you stock up on all your St. Patty’s Day stuff!
- In honor of Maxine Clark’s true bearthday, March 6th will be one of the rare days you can play the Furtastic Fountain an unlimited number of times! There will also be a virtual cupcake giveaway.
- On March 8th, Maxine Clark will be interviewed on The Chloe Show!
- On St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th), visit Bearemy (click on him) for a free St. Patrick’s Day move!
- Starting March 18th, Jr. CyBearyGuides are invited to vote on new party room styles in the Jr. CyBear Guide Headquarters. If you frequent Bearville often and have a bear, why not take the Jr. CyBear Guide test in the Classroom?
- March 22nd is the Easter Hunt, when you will get a chocolate bunny to eat when finishing the Hunt.
I hope you all enjoyed my updates! If you did, please tell everyone you know about this site, and leave be sure to leave a comment! Also, in case you didn’t know, if you flip to the beary last page in the newest Bearville Times (page 18, which is full of Luck O’ the Bearish rules), you will receive a cool mail tote with newspapers! Cool new stuff, huh? Love, hugs, and of course peace,
*Everyone – Probably everyone, right?