December 26, 2010
Go to the Zoo and get a prize, a Christmas Lights Bear, shown below.
I have also discovered a SECRET BONUS! Click on this tree to climb up it and get a free apple and 10 more BB! See your arm extend out and pluck the apple.
December 16, 2010
Thanks to MichaelaRainbow12 for this post and pictures.
I went to my local BABW and got the new Beary Newsworthy. The Love Bug and Love Bear arrive January 7 and they’re $16 each.
From Janurary 7 – 9, you will receive a free heart headband for you when you buy either of the new friends! It includes a FREE virtual gift, to be announced!
And finally, after years of requesting one, Build-A-Bear has developed a Wizards of Waverly Place Bear!!!!! It arrives January 21st and will cost $22.
November 28, 2010
If you own a Cub Condo, you might have noticed a free little decoration: blinking lights in your hedges! This is just a little minor musings post to alert you to this. :o)
February 28, 2010
I’ve been busy editing and posting on my new FORUM!!! My forum is a pawsome site where you all you do is create an account, and you then you can have an all-access pass to immediate hot-off-the-presses information, possibly even faster than on this blog! You will also have access to a CHATBOX, be able to POST, have your own Avvy and Siggy Shop, get pawsome points for posting, and so much more fun stuff! I already have two membears, but the next three people who create an account will automatically become CONTRIBUTORS on this blog, or receive 1,000 Bear Bills! They will also become certified V.I.B.s [on my blog, not a real subscription for Build-A-Bearville] and receive their BEARY OWN THREAD, which they can maintain and post on! I will also possibly hire Moderators and maybe even Admins, so please come! The forum was 100% my idea (I didn’t copy it from any other WordPress person), so please don’t copy my idea and create your own Build-A-Bear forum. Just click here to go to the forum! This is one of the few posts where you can comment, so please let me know what you think of this idea!
February 27, 2010
Hi all MelissaMusicBear8 post readers! Here’s some exciting upcoming news about Build-A-Bear(ville and Workshop!), which you can just about only get from me! Wow! There’s a lot of stuff happening this month, especially on the 1st!
- On March 1st, all V.I.B.s will get a free emoticon! Also, all V.I.B.s will earn double Bear Bills for every mini-game they play!
- Also on March 1st, you will receive a birthday T-shirt commemorating Maxine Clark, CEB (Chief Executive Bear)’s bearthday month, so check your Bear Mail for that and a coupon for the Blossom Bunny!
- The new Furtastic Fountain (located in the Town Square) prizes will be flower-themed. Perfect for your new Blossom Bunny’s room!
- ChloeRocks’ outfit is getting kind of old and plain, don’t you agree? Apparently BABW thinks so too, because on March 5th, you’ll be able to help change that! Everyone* will be able to vote for her new outfit!
- Also getting a makeover is the home page picture and design you see when you log in. (But unfortunately, we won’t be able to vote on that.)
- Another noteworthy thing happening on March 5th has to do with the Store Fur All Seasons: It will open with new St. Patrick’s Day goodies and décor. The store will be open until April 5th (a little too late after St. Patrick’s Day, if you ask me), so make sure you stock up on all your St. Patty’s Day stuff!
- In honor of Maxine Clark’s true bearthday, March 6th will be one of the rare days you can play the Furtastic Fountain an unlimited number of times! There will also be a virtual cupcake giveaway.
- On March 8th, Maxine Clark will be interviewed on The Chloe Show!
- On St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th), visit Bearemy (click on him) for a free St. Patrick’s Day move!
- Starting March 18th, Jr. CyBearyGuides are invited to vote on new party room styles in the Jr. CyBear Guide Headquarters. If you frequent Bearville often and have a bear, why not take the Jr. CyBear Guide test in the Classroom?
- March 22nd is the Easter Hunt, when you will get a chocolate bunny to eat when finishing the Hunt.
I hope you all enjoyed my updates! If you did, please tell everyone you know about this site, and leave be sure to leave a comment! Also, in case you didn’t know, if you flip to the beary last page in the newest Bearville Times (page 18, which is full of Luck O’ the Bearish rules), you will receive a cool mail tote with newspapers! Cool new stuff, huh? Love, hugs, and of course peace,
*Everyone – Probably everyone, right?
February 19, 2010
*Sings.* A tis-ket, a tas-ket, a free Ea-ster bas-ket! *Stops singing.* It’s super-exciting! Starting March 5th, whenever you make a purchase of $20 or above at Build-A-Bear Workshop, you will receive a cute little Easter Basket! This event ends April 24th, so if you can’t make it the first week, there’s no rush! The little baskets will come in pink and green, and will include your choice of Willy Wonka candy! Just to clarify this, the candy and Easter baskets are not virtual. It is “real” candy in a “real” basket.
February 18, 2010
Hey everyone! Time for one of your favourite things – exclusive sneak peeks at upcoming BABW events, which you can only get from me, MelissaMusicBear8!
On February 26th, the Cupcake Bear will arrive at public test stores for public testing! What is a test store?Ask here!
Zhu Zhu pets have only been available in 8 [US] East Coast test stores, but now they’re coming to every store, the first week of March! When you buy one, they are supposed to come with a code for a virtual game and hamster cage for Build-A-Bearville!
On March 19th, Brittany Chippette will come to all Build-A-Bear Workshop to join Alvin!
At a date soon to be released, you will be able to make your own white Enchanted pony!
At the end of April, the Tropical Hello Kitty will be available to make!
At the end of June, the Ice Cream Bears will arrive in sets of 4, and then the next month, a totally new set of collectible bears will be launched! Below is a picture of what the first collection of Ice Cream Bears are going to look like*.
It’s been talked about, rumored, and finally decided! Within the next few months, the Dragon will be coming to your local Build-A-Bear Workshop store!
As previously stated, on March 5th, both the Blossom Bunny (now available in all stores, not just test stores) and the Cheerful Cheeks Chick will be hitting the BABW shelves for you to make! The Cheerful Cheeks Chick’s PSI (Pet Specific Item) is supposed to be cute chick feet for your character, while the Blossom Bunny’s will be Blossom Bunny Ears and Blossom Bunny Glasses!
If you enjoyed being one of the first to be informed about this, please tell all of your friends about me and my site. My stats are going down, and I need your help to get them back up again. There will be more sneak peeks like these coming soon, so make sure you tell everyone! More information will always be coming your way! Also, be sure to check out my BABV store, now open for business! Love, Hugs, Peace,
*Probably; this has not yet been confirmed.
January 23, 2010
Only from MelissaMusicBear8’s BABV Blog! Here are some exclusive sneak peaks at upcoming events in BABV/BABW!
- On February 15th, the new bear in the St. Patrick’s Day series is supposed to come out! It’s rumored that it’s going to be like the ones Build-A-Bear Workshop has previously sold in the past couple of years, white with shamrocks all over it.
- Also on February 15th, and continuing until March 4th, an instant win game w/a code is your chance for being the next millionaire on Build-A-Bearville!
- On March 5th, both the Blossom Bunny (now available in all stores, not just test stores) and the Cheerful Cheeks Chick will be hitting the BABW shelves for you to make! The Cheerful Cheeks Chick’s PSI (Pet Specific Item) is supposed to be cute chick feet for your character!
- Until March 19th, you can make Alvin the Chipmunk and Brittany Chippette for only $35 at your local BABW store!
It’s going to be an exciting second half of winter-early spring, isn’t it? Can’t wait! See, aren’t you glad you visit this blog? I bet you can’t find these updates anywhere else, just try to! See now, don’t you feel privileged to be among the beary first people to know this stuff? Well I hope you did, because that’s my goal! Please spread the word!
Love, Hugs, and Peace,