ChloeRocks interviews all 11 2010 Huggable Heroes in the Recycling Center.
December 26, 2010
Go to the Zoo and get a prize, a Christmas Lights Bear, shown below.
I have also discovered a SECRET BONUS! Click on this tree to climb up it and get a free apple and 10 more BB! See your arm extend out and pluck the apple.
December 13, 2010
Go into Santa’s Workshop, and you will discover a strange door! It is actually a portal that will lead you to the Carnival, now called the Island of Misfit Toys. If you go through it, you will receive a Gingerbread Emoticon! If you ride the Ferris Wheel, it won’t give you a move or anything. There is also a weird bear-headed transporter cyborg thing there too! Pictures:
November 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving, America!
Today, many exciting things have happened in Build-A-Bearville, and at Build-A-Bear Workshops! Read on to find out what special events happened – but get ready for a long (but informative!) post!
In correlation to Thanksgiving:
- In celebearation for Thanksgiving, you have received a coupon for a 5 Bearville Outfitters credit card in your BearMail! To redeem your card, simply print out the coupon and bring it into a Build-A-Bear store! Attached to this message was a piece of Pumpkin Pie.
- You can also click on Bearemy, who will give you a Thanksgiving Dinner Table, worth, legitimately, 50 Bear Bills, but surely, in retrospect, much more because it is a rare holiday item.
In correlation to the winter holidays:
- Something you should have immediately noticed upon logging on was the changing of the loading mini-game icons. Instead of bubbles or even snowflakes like last year, they are now stockings with little bears inside them!
- Build-A-Bearville is decorated with Christmas lights, wreaths, ribbon, garland, and SNOW!!!
- The passing of Thanksgiving means the North Pole has arrived! It is pretty much the same as last year, with the Snowball Challenge (now a normal mini-game instead of a once-a-day thing) upon arrival, the North Pole Town Square, Flight Training Center, and more.
- New Mini-Game: Bumble’s Toothache Bumble has a toothache, and needs your help brushing his teeth! Click on a bottom tooth to brush (it will… retract… when clicked), but watch his eyes when you do so – if you avoid clicking on his “bad tooth,” you’ll win a whopping 50 Bear Bills! And, the first time you play you will get a Bumble Emoticon!
- Also new is a… machine thing in the Ice Skating Rink. Below is a picture. So far, it hasn’t been identified, but to me it looks like a bear-headed transporter cyborg machine thing!
That’s really it! Anything else you need to know? Ah yes:
In correlation to real-life BABW stuff:
- Apparently there was a code giveaway on Halloween for a virtual bear head-shaped pumpkin emoticon. Fortunately, the code still works: ZZ7K-9P9F-269R.
- Holly & Hal Moose (notice they’re not “Hal & Holly” anymore – Build-A-Bear is going feminist! ha ha ;)) are on sale for only $5 each, plus only a measly $5 more for their accessories and clothes! What a great gift opportunity! (Hint, hint parents!)
- Get the Build-A-Bear iPhone App: it comes with a new move – talking on a cell phone!
So, how did you stomach that giant post? Hope you’re hungry for more, ’cause that’s what’s comin’! << So cheesy, but funny and true anyway.
Your loyal poster forever (or until I decide to quit),
November 11, 2010
ChloeRocks’s new guests from Nov. 3-16 are Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and his special friend, Clarice! Their interview is about their lives and their products at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Once you finish watching the interview, you will get a fun reindeer emoticon!
May 12, 2010
Because I haven’t posted in a little while, I thought I’d make this big post covering all of the things I’ve wanted to post but just never have.
- Visit Mr. Baseball (click on him) at the Sportsplex (outside) and you will receive a gaming emoticon!
- Have you had a chance to check inside the new Sportsplex? Stop by sometime to see all of the new changes!
Of course, there is more to come, but I have something important to do right now. I’ll finish this post a little later. Ciao!
February 27, 2010
Hi all MelissaMusicBear8 post readers! Here’s some exciting upcoming news about Build-A-Bear(ville and Workshop!), which you can just about only get from me! Wow! There’s a lot of stuff happening this month, especially on the 1st!
- On March 1st, all V.I.B.s will get a free emoticon! Also, all V.I.B.s will earn double Bear Bills for every mini-game they play!
- Also on March 1st, you will receive a birthday T-shirt commemorating Maxine Clark, CEB (Chief Executive Bear)’s bearthday month, so check your Bear Mail for that and a coupon for the Blossom Bunny!
- The new Furtastic Fountain (located in the Town Square) prizes will be flower-themed. Perfect for your new Blossom Bunny’s room!
- ChloeRocks’ outfit is getting kind of old and plain, don’t you agree? Apparently BABW thinks so too, because on March 5th, you’ll be able to help change that! Everyone* will be able to vote for her new outfit!
- Also getting a makeover is the home page picture and design you see when you log in. (But unfortunately, we won’t be able to vote on that.)
- Another noteworthy thing happening on March 5th has to do with the Store Fur All Seasons: It will open with new St. Patrick’s Day goodies and décor. The store will be open until April 5th (a little too late after St. Patrick’s Day, if you ask me), so make sure you stock up on all your St. Patty’s Day stuff!
- In honor of Maxine Clark’s true bearthday, March 6th will be one of the rare days you can play the Furtastic Fountain an unlimited number of times! There will also be a virtual cupcake giveaway.
- On March 8th, Maxine Clark will be interviewed on The Chloe Show!
- On St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th), visit Bearemy (click on him) for a free St. Patrick’s Day move!
- Starting March 18th, Jr. CyBearyGuides are invited to vote on new party room styles in the Jr. CyBear Guide Headquarters. If you frequent Bearville often and have a bear, why not take the Jr. CyBear Guide test in the Classroom?
- March 22nd is the Easter Hunt, when you will get a chocolate bunny to eat when finishing the Hunt.
I hope you all enjoyed my updates! If you did, please tell everyone you know about this site, and leave be sure to leave a comment! Also, in case you didn’t know, if you flip to the beary last page in the newest Bearville Times (page 18, which is full of Luck O’ the Bearish rules), you will receive a cool mail tote with newspapers! Cool new stuff, huh? Love, hugs, and of course peace,
*Everyone – Probably everyone, right?
January 16, 2010