December 24, 2010
In the newest Bearville Times, we learn more about the new Dog Park, located at the Cave. Get access to the Training Game when you buy a Darling Doggie! View the News in Pictures:
And that’s the news in pictures!
December 19, 2010
The new Bearville Times features articles about the new Paws Fur Nature (mountains), the Winter Giveaway December 21st (for the first day of winter in the Northern Hemisphere), the special wreath delivered to all Jr. CyBearGuides in their Bear Mail, the new Cody Simpson videos in the Theater, and the new Darling Doggies. Once you’ve read the full Bearville Times, you are given a pair of gloves.
Paws Fur Nature spoiler:
- The top of a mountain is called a summit.
- True, mountains are taller than hills.
- Only one-tenth of the world’s population live on mountains.
December 6, 2010
With the preparation for winter and Christmas, and after the scheduled den maintenance, many things have been going on!
For starters, den maintenance has left Build-A-Bearville better than ever. Read the Bearville Times article below to see the new things.
Usernames look like this now, upgraded from that plain black text.
And that’s part 2 of this month’s events in pictures!
Speaker Starz Bears
Comfuzzled as to who/what Speaker Starz are? Well, they’re a new set of bears BABW is coming out with (not a collaboration of something that already exists) – and they have speakers in their paws! That’s right, plug in your music player and your bear can act as a speaker! Fun right?
Your roving reporter,
November 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving, America!
Today, many exciting things have happened in Build-A-Bearville, and at Build-A-Bear Workshops! Read on to find out what special events happened – but get ready for a long (but informative!) post!
In correlation to Thanksgiving:
- In celebearation for Thanksgiving, you have received a coupon for a 5 Bearville Outfitters credit card in your BearMail! To redeem your card, simply print out the coupon and bring it into a Build-A-Bear store! Attached to this message was a piece of Pumpkin Pie.
- You can also click on Bearemy, who will give you a Thanksgiving Dinner Table, worth, legitimately, 50 Bear Bills, but surely, in retrospect, much more because it is a rare holiday item.
In correlation to the winter holidays:
- Something you should have immediately noticed upon logging on was the changing of the loading mini-game icons. Instead of bubbles or even snowflakes like last year, they are now stockings with little bears inside them!
- Build-A-Bearville is decorated with Christmas lights, wreaths, ribbon, garland, and SNOW!!!
- The passing of Thanksgiving means the North Pole has arrived! It is pretty much the same as last year, with the Snowball Challenge (now a normal mini-game instead of a once-a-day thing) upon arrival, the North Pole Town Square, Flight Training Center, and more.
- New Mini-Game: Bumble’s Toothache Bumble has a toothache, and needs your help brushing his teeth! Click on a bottom tooth to brush (it will… retract… when clicked), but watch his eyes when you do so – if you avoid clicking on his “bad tooth,” you’ll win a whopping 50 Bear Bills! And, the first time you play you will get a Bumble Emoticon!
- Also new is a… machine thing in the Ice Skating Rink. Below is a picture. So far, it hasn’t been identified, but to me it looks like a bear-headed transporter cyborg machine thing!
That’s really it! Anything else you need to know? Ah yes:
In correlation to real-life BABW stuff:
- Apparently there was a code giveaway on Halloween for a virtual bear head-shaped pumpkin emoticon. Fortunately, the code still works: ZZ7K-9P9F-269R.
- Holly & Hal Moose (notice they’re not “Hal & Holly” anymore – Build-A-Bear is going feminist! ha ha ;)) are on sale for only $5 each, plus only a measly $5 more for their accessories and clothes! What a great gift opportunity! (Hint, hint parents!)
- Get the Build-A-Bear iPhone App: it comes with a new move – talking on a cell phone!
So, how did you stomach that giant post? Hope you’re hungry for more, ’cause that’s what’s comin’! << So cheesy, but funny and true anyway.
Your loyal poster forever (or until I decide to quit),
November 5, 2010
When sending a gift via Bear Mail, you now have the option to Gift Wrap it. This option was available last year and usually appears with the postcard option – this probably means new postcards will be available!
May 10, 2010
I am so sorry I did not post my computor went haywire so here is a lot of stuff:
You can now open chat when you bearmail, but if the person you are sending a message to can choose to have safe chat to:
New Furniture at Bear Stuff Store:
If you read the new Bearville Times you get the Magazine Move:
The lighthouse is on the map now:
There is also a new room:
If you click on the lighouse on the map not on the work but the picture of the lighthouse than you get to the watchhouse:
There is a new Chloe Show, she is interviewing a teacher and you get a 2+2+4 emoticon:
New Clothes at Bearville Outfitters
NO TRADING BEARVILLE OUTFITTERS CLOTHES!:
I looked at the bottom of Bearville Outfitters and saw this:
New Clothes at Pawlette Cofour`s:
Check out the new Sportsplex:
New Game Called Bowling!:
New Game: Boats and Buoys:
Gradution Ceremony and Graduation Day theme at Bear University:
If you are a V.I.B. than you get this new free shirt in Bearmail, Sorry I have no picture.
I think that is pretty much it, I am so sorry that all my posts are on one post I usually post seprate and organzied but I did not want to post like 20 times so there are all the posts. Thanks
P.S. Sorry for the people I work for if I posted anything that was already posted. I just needed it for my blog and I posted 1 big post and I could not check.
April 25, 2010
Hello all! Bearville’s becoming beary exciting, especially with the arrival of the Enchanted Dragon and Enchanted Pony quests and the Hugsville and Friendship Valley Nintendo DS and Wii games. Here are just a few of the new things that have happened, in picture-caption format.
Picture credit: BellaZebra331.
February 1, 2010
Build-A-Bearville is pretty in pink and red, decorated for Valentine’s Day! Also, the Store Fur All Seasons is open, and besides purchasing Valentine’s furniture, you can also purchase Valentine’s accessories for your character! How pawsome! Here’s a complete list of what’s for sale now at the Store Fur All Seasons:
Iron Heart Chair
Heart Swirl Sculpture
Cozy Heart Couch
Heart Rocking Chair
Tiered Heart Table
Modern Heart Chair
Valentine’s Day Banner
Valentine’s Day Wall Art
Heart Mosaic Poster
Happy Valentine’s Banner
From February 12th-14th, you can attend the Valentine’s Dance in the Gym. You can also now send Valentine’s Day postcards (these are like the Christmas Postcards).
In the LumBear Yard, you can buy a new heart flooring pattern, and a beary sweet new Heart Shaped Room. Perfect for hosting your beary own Valentine’s Day party!
Well, that’s all fur now!
P.S. Here’s a picture of me with my friend, the world-renowned JulianeBubbles! Notice how we’re wearing matching purple!
January 4, 2010
I hope you had enough Christmas fun to last the entire year, because today, the North Pole finally closed until next year! Also, the elf at the Train Station is gone, so there’s no more 12 Days of Christmas Quest, and you can’t send stuff wrapped as gifts through BearMail anymore. 😦 It’s sad, but I can’t help thinking about next year’s surprises!
MelissaMusicBear8’s Tip on How to Save a Little Bit of Bearville Christmas: The Christmas Postcard option in BearMail is still available, so if you’re sad about the North Pole leaving, then send out some late holiday cards to your friends, and maybe they’ll send some back! Save them (Don’t delete them!), and you can open them whenever you feel a little holiday-nostalgic. I don’t know how long it will be until BABW cleans out our Inboxes, but if they do then just take a screen shot of your postcard and save it!
December 25, 2009
Check your BearMail – you’ll find a message from “SantaClaus” containing a warm Merry Christmas wish and a Christmas table!